tiistai 20. tammikuuta 2015

Ohh so much love


Embrace yourselves for these car selfies haha


How about those eyes? Oh yeeezzz. . . 


Smoochie poochie x


He had a jet lag after 14 hour flight from the States, poor thang! Almost three years ago!


After ice skating with this babe


These photos taken at the pier are so perfect


He takes care of me even when I'm sleeping


We look badass in this pic hahahaaaa


Whuuut?


And I saved the prettiest one for the end x

Ajattelin nyt tehdä (varmaan ensimmäistä kertaa) minusta ja Santerista postauksen. Ja tällä kertaa ei niillä perus posetuskuvilla, vaan kuvilla joita en ole ikinä julkaissut minnekkään. Okei on siellä pari kunnollistakin hehe! Eli siis vähän vanhempaa kuva matskua.

// I thought it would be fun to do a post about me and Santeri (this is a first). And this time I will use those photos that I haven't posted on any social media before. Okay, I have few normal ones of course haha! These photos are oooold.

Nora

4 kommenttia:

  1. Olette uskomattoman upea ja kadehdittava pariskunta!! IHANIAAAAA NÄMÄ KUVAT

    VastaaPoista
  2. Voi että miten hellyytäviä ja söpöjä kuvia! :D

    VastaaPoista

Lukijat